As a member of the Actuarial Science Student Association (ASSA), I promise
• To participate in the association’s activities regularly.
• To help the association maintain the positive, and friendly environment necessary for all members to learn and grow.
• To treat my association members with respect and courtesy.
• To adhere to the UCSI University’s Student Code of Conduct as stated in the Student Handbook.
• To act within ASSA’s core values of Respect, Integrity, Service and Excellency during the conduct of all ASSA activities.
To be a qualified member of the ASSA, one must fulfill the following criteria:
• One must be a valid student of the UCSI University.
• The member must renew the membership status annually with membership dues being settled in full.
• The membership status is being approved by both the Department of Secretarial & Internal Affairs and the President.